17 October 2010

11/10/10

When we talk about Convocation people realize that it was a special day. Of cause it is special because on that day, it is just a happy day. Just imagine after 3 years study that you get what you want for 3 years. It is finally in your hand. For sure everyone will happy. Same like me......i got my degree in Civil Engineering on 11 October 2010. On my convocation day, all people that I love came to my convocation day...my parent, my love one, my beloved adik, my twin, my friends..huh..i feel very happy that day. Thank Q all.....
To my mum and dad :
Thanks 4 everything. Thanks for always be by my side upside down.
For me...both of you are my inspiration. And now, i am continuing my master
because i want to make you happy. I want to prove it to you that i can do it.
TQ for you support mum & dad...
To my love one.. @zlan :
Thanks Q always be with me. There is no word can describe how much i love you.
Thanks for your sacrifice, your passion, your never ending support, you love, your care and your friendship. Thanks Q for coming on my convocation day dear.....
~i love you lah..........~
To my beloved adik Mary Jean :
You know what ???? Akk always love you dik. Dik pernah x ingt yang dik pernah ckp nk take picture ngn akk time tu akk dgn topi 4 segi dan pggng scroll.
Akk masih ingt semua tuh...dan its happen kan..dik dtg on akk punya convocation day. Huh....akk happy giler on that day....
To all my friends, Asra,Amalia my beloved twin Sharina, Irawan and ank buah ku Yunus ( ank buah ok...) TQ sbb hadir on my convocation day...Lebih bermakna lg konvo itu dengan adanya kehadiran kalian semua.....sayang kamu semua....